Bach Flower Remedy Workshop
20th April 2019
Workshop fee – £ 57.00
This 5 hours Workshop provides an excellent opportunity to know more about Dr Edward Bach research.
It’s open to anyone who are interested in amplifying their knowledge or improve their health using natural resources.
The workshop will give more understanding about Dr Bach work and it is useful to identify the one that best describes the kind of person you want to help or support.
It’ll be taught in a relaxed and friendly style, with plenty of time for questions, and interaction.
No previous experience is needed.
The first workshop will cover:
- Dr Edward Bach brief history
- The 12 Healers
- Personality/ type remedies
- Remedy Selection
- Create a case
- Philosophy: treat the person not the disease
- Each participant will have the opportunity to prepare a mixed bottle/ a personal combination during the workshop
- Questions and answers
- Test your knowledge
Workshop fee: £ 57.00 – a non-refundable deposit of £ 7.00 is required to secure a space – Book Here
- detailed course manual
- professionally recognised certificate
Venue: Land of Reiki and Aroma
NG17 2 SJ – Huthwaite
Sutton in Ashfield