Wellbeing is a set of practices that include good nutrition, physical activity, good interpersonal, family and social relationships, in addition to stress control.
It can thus be said that well-being means health in its broadest sense, actively and in all its aspects.
How is your wellbeing?
- Divide by Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Physical, from 0 to 10 how much do you rate each?
- Identify what makes you good in each area.
- What do you need to improve each area?
- What keeps you from getting better?
- How about making a “Map” of what brings you happiness, well-being and joy?
- What essential oils could be used to make you feel better, energised?
Come and join me in this web-class
2 lessons of 1 hour and 15 minutes each one
£ 40.00 ( without essential oils)
Essential oils, material & UK postage are included
if you leave outside UK + postage
Next group on 30th September 6:30 pm